Warranty & Returns
G.E.T. Enterprises offers products crafted from premium materials for exceptional user experiences. G.E.T. stands behind this quality and works to ensure that products are free of defects in material and workmanship. If you believe any G.E.T. product you have purchased has a defect in material or workmanship, please contact your dealer/distributor or G.E.T. Customer Service at (800) 727.4500 for assistance.
Please note: G.E.T. products are break-resistant - not unbreakable. Any product that becomes cracked or damaged should be taken out of service immediately so as not to incur any operational liability.
Bugambilia® Cold Applications - 3 Year Warranty
- Bugambilia® products used for cold food service are guaranteed to be free of manufacturer's defects and chipping or lifting of its coating for a three-year period from date of purchase under normal use.
Bugambilia® WARM Applications - 1 Year Warranty
- Bugambilia® Classic finish products used for warm or hot food service applications are guaranteed to be free of manufacturer’s defects and chipping or lifting of its coating for a one-year period from date of purchase under normal use. Normal use consists of ONLY using Bugambilia® Classic finish products in a wet heat environment (i.e., a steam table), with temperatures at or under 180℉. Warranty is null and void if Bugambilia® Classic finish products are exposed to temperatures above 180℉ and/or a dry heat environment (for example, but not limited to allowing the water in a steam table to evaporate, exposing Bugambilia® Classic finish products to an oven, salamander, broiler, warming drawer, open flame, microwave, etc.). Bugambilia® MOD finish products should never be used in warm or hot application (dry or wet heat) and the warranty is null and void if used in such a manner.
- All returned merchandise must have a return merchandise authorization. Returns are not accepted WITHOUT A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION. The return merchandise authorization must appear on the shipping label. Authorized returns are to be shipped prepaid.
- Returned goods are subject to a minimum 20% restocking charge or $50, whichever is greater. Only stock items can be returned. Custom imprinted items are non-returnable. Made to order items are not eligible for refunds or returns.
- On all returns, G.E.T. must be notified within sixty (60) days from the date of original shipment to receive a return merchandise authorization. No returns will be accepted after thirty (30) days from the date a return merchandise authorization was issued.
- All returns are subject to inspection by G.E.T. If goods are deemed not in sellable condition, credit will not be issued and the return merchandise authorization will be voided. Items must be unused and in the original box and packaging to be deemed in sellable condition.
- The customer will be notified and given ten (10) business days to advise disposition of any unacceptable returns. If no response is received, goods will be discarded at G.E.T.’s discretion.
Corona Hotel Porcelain: Five-Year Edge-Chip Warranty
- What is Covered: All round products (plates, platters, bowls, cups, saucers, ramekins) are warranted against edge chipping. Americana collection is excluded from the warranty.
- What is NOT Covered: This warranty does not cover any damage or defects caused by misuse, abuse, or failure to use proper care in accordance with the care and maintenance instructions provided. Americana collection is excluded from the warranty.
- How Long Does the Coverage Last: This warranty provides a five-year period of coverage from the date of the original purchase.
- What Will Corona/G.E.T. Do: Our companies will, at their discretion, replace the affected piece only (not the complete set) in the same style or a similar style if the original style is not available, at no charge. G.E.T. will arrange for samples and return shipment.
- How to Claim Your Warranty: Notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the affected piece(s) and proof of purchase (invoice or purchase order). G.E.T. team will assign a claim number. You will need to ship chipped products by mail for evaluation to this address:
G.E.T. Enterprises/Customer Service
Corona Warranty Claims/Claim number _____
7401 Security Way, Suite 200
Jersey Village, TX 77040, USA
- If you have questions about this warrant, call us at (888) 298-4249 or email at email@example.com. Our office hours are Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CST.