Warranty & Returns
G.E.T. Enterprises offers products crafted from premium materials for exceptional user experiences. G.E.T. stands behind this quality and works to ensure that products are free of defects in material and workmanship. If you believe any G.E.T. product you have purchased has a defect in material or workmanship, please contact your dealer/distributor or G.E.T. Customer Service at (800) 727.4500 for assistance.
Please note: G.E.T. products are break-resistant - not unbreakable. Any product that becomes cracked or damaged should be taken out of service immediately so as not to incur any operational liability.
Bugambilia® Cold Applications - 3 Year Warranty
- Bugambilia® products used for cold food service are guaranteed to be free of manufacturer's defects and chipping or lifting of its coating for a three-year period from date of purchase under normal use.
Bugambilia® WARM Applications - 1 Year Warranty
- Bugambilia® products used for warm food service are guaranteed to be free of manufacturer's defects and chipping or lifting of its coating for a one-year period from date of purchase under normal use.
- All returned merchandise must have a return merchandise authorization. Returns are not accepted WITHOUT A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION. The return merchandise authorization must appear on the shipping label. Authorized returns are to be shipped prepaid.
- Returned goods are subject to a minimum 20% restocking charge or $50, whichever is greater. Only stock items can be returned. Custom imprinted items are non-returnable. Made to order items are not eligible for refunds or returns.
- On all returns, G.E.T. must be notified within sixty (60) days from the date of original shipment to receive a return merchandise authorization. No returns will be accepted after thirty (30) days from the date a return merchandise authorization was issued.
- All returns are subject to inspection by G.E.T. If goods are deemed not in sellable condition, credit will not be issued and the return merchandise authorization will be voided. Items must be unused and in the original box and packaging to be deemed in sellable condition.
- The customer will be notified and given ten (10) business days to advise disposition of any unacceptable returns. If no response is received, goods will be discarded at G.E.T.’s discretion.