Warranty & Returns
Diamond Line Limited Warranty
- All Diamond line products must be handled with care like any fine, high-quality dinnerware.
- G.E.T. agrees to provide a limited two (2) year Warranty against breakage due to manufacturer's defect on the Diamond line products only.
- Damage due to oven or microwave use is not included in this Warranty.
- Scratching ifrom use of serrated knives or utensils is not included in this Warranty.
- Chipping and scratching is considered asnormal wear and tear and is not included in this Warranty.
- Damage due to chemical exposure such as chlorine bleach is not include in this Warranty.
- This Warranty is not applicable to any product that has been misused or abused in any way.
- Should any breakage occur within the guidelines of G.E.T.'s Limited Warranty, which begins on the date of delivery, G.E.T. must be notified immediately at 713.467.9394 to obtain an authorization number to return damaged items by prepaid freight.
- Damaged goods are subject to G.E.T.'s inspection before issuance of any credit memo or replacement.
Please note: G.E.T. products are break-resistant - not unbreakable. Any product that becomes cracked or damaged should be taken out of service immediately so as not to incur any operational liability.
- All returned merchandise must have a return merchandise authorization. Returns are not accepted WITHOUT A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION. The return merchandise authorization must appear on the shipping label. Authorized returns are to be shipped prepaid.
- Returned goods are subject to a minimum 20% restocking charge or $50, whichever is greater. Only stock items can be returned. Custom imprinted items are non-returnable.
- On all returns, G.E.T. must be notified within sixty (60) days from the date of original shipment to receive a return merchandise authorization. No returns will be accepted after thirty (30) days from the date a return merchandise authorization was issued.
- All returns are subject to inspection by G.E.T. If goods are deemed not in sellable condition, credit will not be issued and the return merchandise authorization will be voided. Items must be unused and in the original box and packaging to be deemed in sellable condition.
- The customer will be notified and given ten (10) business days to advise disposition of any unacceptable returns. If no response is received, goods will be discarded at G.E.T.’s discretion.